I discovered various things from my exploration on Pinterest . Firstly ,this site is vast with tons of information according to topics. Some of which has to be broken into subtopics.
The information on Pinterest is like being in the ocean with beautiful colors around you for you to chose your destination . Every direction brings you to new and exciting paths that leads to new endeavors for exploration.
I believe as a Teacher Pinterest can be used to facilitate many needs such as collaboration of various lesson plans in different subject areas , ideas for classroom management and set -up, as well as strategies for teaching .
I think the strengths of Pinterest are many. It's visually appealing ,engaging , motivating and inspiring . I believe that some of the challenges of Pinterest are that there's a multitude of choices where a person can get over stimulated, with the mass amount of information available based on an unlimited amount of topics .
Overall , I am impressed with the quality of information on Pinterest . I believe that it will become a great value with teachers across the world to share various ideas ,topics and inspiration for free. This is a site I will be using to gain different perspectives , inspiration and sharing with my older students.
The information on Pinterest is like being in the ocean with beautiful colors around you for you to chose your destination . Every direction brings you to new and exciting paths that leads to new endeavors for exploration.
I believe as a Teacher Pinterest can be used to facilitate many needs such as collaboration of various lesson plans in different subject areas , ideas for classroom management and set -up, as well as strategies for teaching .
I think the strengths of Pinterest are many. It's visually appealing ,engaging , motivating and inspiring . I believe that some of the challenges of Pinterest are that there's a multitude of choices where a person can get over stimulated, with the mass amount of information available based on an unlimited amount of topics .
Overall , I am impressed with the quality of information on Pinterest . I believe that it will become a great value with teachers across the world to share various ideas ,topics and inspiration for free. This is a site I will be using to gain different perspectives , inspiration and sharing with my older students.
No comments:
Post a Comment